Tuesday

What would you do if you would not be limited by money?

What would you do if you would not be limited by money?

I would build the city of my dreams in a third world country! I would build many vocational schools and training to third world countries. I would create jobs for third world countries; give people something positive to look forward to, such is hope and to help them understand and realize hard work and determination equal success. Giving them a way out of financial misery; Building strong, educated, and unselfish communities! Changing the world country by country; making the world a better place than it was before I stepped foot in it. I would put in place a legacy for future generations of my family!!!

How about you?  What would you do if you would not be limited by money?

Featured Post

The thief comes only to steal and to kill and destroy.  I came that they may have life and have it abundantly. John 10:10